Why 300 Calorie Meals?
The reasons you want to eat 300 calories per meal are fairly simple.
- You want to balance your calorie intake at each and every meal to maintain a steady metabolism
- A typical 1500 calorie per day diet divided by 5 meals is 300 calories
- Having a 300 calorie breakfast will jump-start your day off well and let your body know it is NOT starving. This will tell your body not to store fat.
- Having 300 calorie snacks between breakfast and lunch and then lunch and dinner will prevent you from having the annoying feeling of hunger between major meals.
- Eating 300 calorie snacks will help you avoid eating a big lunch and dinner because you got really hungry.
- Eating 300 calorie meals for lunch and dinner will help you maintain your diet